Saturday, October 8, 2011

Magic Spells, Miracles, and Ancient Egypt 2018



Do you believe in miracles and magic? You can check your heart to find out.
As a clairvoyant I get questions about the future. “Will I do well in the stock market this year?” “Will I get married someday?” To answer, I usually look to the person’s heart – the place of commitment to their dreams.
I notice that many people have unlimited visions and possibilities for their lives but often have a limited amount of space in their heart to receive something they envision. The heart holds our ability to say “yes” when opportunities come along that move us toward our hopes and dreams. If you want something but don’t believe you can really create it or have it, then your heart is not in it often blocking the opportunity. In this way, it takes a long time to manifest your dreams– if at all.
How is your willingness to believe in your heart affect how quickly miracles show up in your life?
The ancient Egyptians deeply understood this relationship with the heart and its effect on receiving (or blocking) miracles of our visions. To protect themselves, they carried a special amulet in the shape of a scarab made especially for the heart. The magic spell “do not be opposed”was inscribed on the scarab as an instruction to the wearer’s heart to stay open and light. The wearer used this magic amulet during their lives and also in death (in the mummy wrappings) to keep their heart light and free of heavy doubt and worry.
The wadjet eye was another popular protective amulet which contained magic to keep the wearer’s vision open.
The two amulets together create the mantra: My heart is open and my vision is clear.
You can use this magic spell or mantra to to open your heart to saying "yes," so that more miracles can manifest in your life.
You can see hundreds of examples of these Ancient Egyptian amulets and open your heart and vision at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on the Tours with Tori: Instant Pilgrimage to Ancient Egypt tour, August 18, 2018. Contact Tori for details on these "instant" pilgrimages: 516-423-1794.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work. psychic2tarot

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR ADODO TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2347064308287 OR EMAIL HIM ON Dradodospellcaster@gmail.com Regard Monica gilmore.

    My name is Monica gilmore am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6 months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr ADODO he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr ADODO still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr ADODO today On Dradodospellcaster@gmail.com Contact him via is whatsapp number +2347064308287 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir. DR ADODO is really a great man you can contact him for solution for any kind of problems like
    (1) lottery spell
    (2) ex back
    (3) get pregnant
    (4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
    (5) penis enlargement
    (6) cancer 
    And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m so excited because my broken marriage has been restored & my husband is back after he left me and our 2 kids for another woman. After 8 years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. i felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that DR.Osasu can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before,All thanks to DR.Osasu . he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that DR.Osasu real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at:Account:
    drosasu25@gmail.com , you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2347064365391,THANKS TO DR. Osasu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! acim soundcloud

    ReplyDelete